Aircraft Cranes, Aviation/Aerospace Repair & Maintenance Hoists
MICROCRANES® portable cranes are designed to lift, drop, drag, pull, tug, transport, carry, stack, move, hold and set loads and heavy materials in most any situation, interior or exterior. Mini cranes for ground support equipment(GSE). Aviation cranes, aviation maintenance portable cranes, Small Crane Aviation, Aerospace, Airline, Aircraft, Planes, Helicopters, Jets, private and commercial aviation maintenance. Multi-task maintenance cranes lifts, positions, installs and repairs; ejection seat, canaopy, windscreen, stabalizer, gear box, Aileron, Deceleron, LEF PDU, Ammo Drum, Wing/LE Flap, APU, H-60 Transmsn., Fuel Cooler, EPU, Speed Brake, Gun System, Nacelle, Rotor Blade. Smart-Rig utility cranes help aircraft part repairs, engine or component maintenance and manufacturing go quickly and safely.
These MRO floor cranes are often used to handle aircraft engines and control surfaces, frequently within tight work areas, repair inlet cowls, reveser, flap, slats, etc. Used in private and commercial airline companies. Ideal to assemble parts, bomb removal, or installation of AC, wings, engines, industrial safety or for example maintenance on other machinery and parts. Our mini-cranes and spider-like cranes are being used around the world for portable helicopter mini crane repairs and mainatenance and for easy repairs on all aircraft and shuttles.
Mini cranes like Smart-Rig T1 model and ISO Certified MICROCRANES® M1 Global model lifts are built in the USA with USA parts, but can ship to Canada, USA, North America, etc. To a port or to your door.
M1 Global Model Battery Power Floor Crane
- ISO Certified. Ce Certified. Meets OSHA/PALD/ASME Standards.
- Pick & Carry Ability: pushable, reversable
- 2,000 lbs. rated (doble or single line)
- Boom 20 ft. hook ht.
- 1.5 safety factor/150% proof
- Hydraulic jack
- Winch shield
- Battery powered 24 volts (mobile)
- 100 ft. of cable
- Heavy duty ASMEB30.5 winch works with hand controls
- Fits through 36 in. doorways
- Fits inside elevators
- Safety stops on boom sections
- Upper limit switch/Anti-two-block
- Easy to operate, turn & maneuver
- 4:1 rated hook with safety latch
- Line speed: 30 FPM
- Pick and carry or reverse materials
- Removeable counterweights
- No operator license needed under most North American safety agency 1 ton and under rule